- Presentation format: PPT.doc or PPT.docx
- Number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed. Please stop when signaled by the Chair to do so
- If your presentation files contain videos/graphic images, please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered, and readable from a distance: include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text
- Refer to the program page of the official website for your session and presentation information
- Please re-check the program prior to the conference to confirm if any changes have been made to your session
- You can also email the presentation to the conference manager one week before the meeting dates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join the meeting at least 30 minutes before your session begins. There may be changes to the conference program, for which participants will be notified in a timely manner.